Lymphatic Drainage Treatment
What is the Balancer Pro?
The Balancer Pro is a state-of-the-art compression therapy system that delivers a multi-faceted and effective answer to body maintenance, beauty, and wellness.
It stimulates the lymphatic system, with fast and reliable results in the most comfortable setting. The system gently and thoroughly decongests problem areas of your body and helps to release toxins faster.
The balancer pro is non-invasive and FDA Approved.
After any surgical procedure, liposuction or mommy makeover lymphatic drainage is highly recommended to help recover faster and to reduce swelling and bruising.
How Does it Work?
Ballancer Pro works by mimicking a Lymphatic Drainage massage, two patent-protected specialized garments consisting of 24 chambers gently and systemically work on every area of the body. All while the pressure moves in a precisely calibrated wave like motion, the treatment provides maximum comfort and relaxation.
The Ballancer Pro jacket works on the upper body, arms and back. The balancer Pro pants work on stomach, hips, thighs, and buttocks.
How Fast Will you see results?
Results can be felt and seen immediately after the first session. Positive result are usually reported during and after a series of 12 sessions over the course of 2-4 weeks.
Do you need downtime?
There is no downtime needed, in fact when combined with other treatments, the Ballancer Pro reduces down time, and speeds up recovery.
How long is one session?
The length of each session ranges from 20-60 minutes depending on the area of the body, and the protocol followed.
What Benefits does the Ballancer Pro Provide?
- Detoxifies your body, flushing toxins out.
- Reduces swelling and puffiness and edema
- Contours your body
- Reduces volume in the abdomen, upper arms, buttocks, and legs – you can lose inches!
- Improves the appearance of cellulite
- Improves skin tone
- Improves Digestive issues through the relaxing abdominal massage
- Reduces pain associated with inflammation and fibromyalgia
- Treats disorders of the lymphatic system.
- Athletic Recovery – reduces recovery time, muscle soreness and flush lactic acid from the muscles.
- Speeds up post-op rehabilitation
- Highly improves circulation and breaks down adhesions while nourishing the tissues with freshly oxygenated blood.
How do I know if my lymphatic system needs drainage?
- Swelling in your fingers/rings fitting more tightly
- Brain fog
- Digestive issues
- Sinus infections
- Skin problems: dry or itchy skin
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Chronic Fatigue
- Feeling sore or stiff when you wake up in the morning
- Unexplained injuries
- Excess weight
- Cold hands and feet
- Worsened allergies
- Food sensitivities
- Increased cold and flu
The lymphatic system is a network of vessels, glands, spleen, thymus gland and tonsils which carry a clear fluid called lymph. Lymph’s composition is similar to blood except that it does not contain haemoglobin nor any blood proteins. The lymphatic system consists of organs, ducts and lymph nodes which act as filters for the removal of toxins. The lymphatic system is a detox system; a nutrient delivery system and is the home of the immune system. Without this system, life could not exist.
What does it cost?
Single Session – $149
6 Sessions – $499
12 sessions – $849
24 sessions – $1499